Almost Alone in Southport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost Alone in Southport

The David A Williams Almost Alone Course in Southport 2007

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epson 3800

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Epson 3800 Empty
PostSubject: Epson 3800   Epson 3800 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:41 am

Can you let me know if you want to be added to the list of people to buy the Epson 3800?

Remember, if you currently own an A3 Epson printer (so we have the 1800 for example) then you just need to use the serial number to get £150 off your purchase of a 3800. This offer ends within 2 weeks, and the reseller has to get all the info in for the money to be reclaimed, so he needs to know from us all by Wednesday next week what we actually want and who is claiming the money off for owning an A3 printer as well.

Neil from Epson has organised for a reseller to put together a package for us which will give us all a cheaper than retail 3800 and possible a few little add on's. I hope to find out later to day exactly what that package is.

So stick your name on here if you want me to put you forward for the 3800 (or the 4800 but remember to specify that is what you want).
Thanks
Z
Back to top Go down
https://almostalone.board-directory.net
ChrisTaylor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Epson 3800 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epson 3800   Epson 3800 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 12:36 pm

Zoe - I'm not 100% to buy one but I'd be interested to know the price and full package so please do include me on any mails about it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Epson 3800
Page 1 of 1